Welcome to the AllSpace project
What is AllSpace?
AllSpace is a multiplayer, online immersive virtual universe for those with an interest in science, astronomy, space travel, economics, first-person combat or trading.
Although it contains various ways to ‘play a game’ we don’t classify it as a game because it is so much more! Some of the activities involve:
· Pilot a spacecraft from the Earth to the moon and learn the finer points of orbital mechanics.
· Take on your frenemies in a Player versus Player good-old-fashioned dogfight.
· Become a bounty hunter and track down pirates for virtual credits.
· Trade with others and build your virtual wealth.
· Explore the galaxy and have new systems or planets named after yourself.
· Become a galactic landlord and charge virtual rent for traders and visitors.
· Observe the constellations and how they change when you are no longer orbiting our own Sun.
· Try your hand at docking with a space station or buy a virtual computer to do the hard work for you.
· Upgrade your ship, weapons, and systems.
· Accept and accomplish missions on behalf of the virtual government or a friend.
· Design new spacecraft, weapons or systems all within the environment.
· Chat and make new friends.
· Create your own rules, games or interactive environments using the built-in scripting language.